FunZ Trampoline Park Safety
GUEST/PARK SAFETY & CARE
As a community of parks, our Guests and Team Members’ well-being and safety are our priority. We are taking the following actions at FunZ in light of the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation. We are following all necessary state and local health department guidelines. We are also closely monitoring CDC guidelines and will provide prompt updates should the situation change.
Visiting our parks? Expect…
- Enhanced cleaning procedures
- Dedicated Sanitation Team Member on all shifts to wipe down frequently touched equipment
- Masks are required for all Team Members
- A limited number of guests in the park
- Limited capacity on all attractions and at all tables
- Reserve and pay online ahead of time
- Temperatures are taken of all staff and guests upon arrival
- Newly installed Plexiglass partitions for Team Members at check-ins
- Practice Social Distancing – Keep 6 feet apart!
- Increased number of sanitizing stations
- Stay home if you are not feeling well
It is important to take good care of yourself and others. According to the CDC, here are a few ways you can protect yourself:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue. Then, throw the tissue in the trash.
- Cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve, not your hands.
- For more information on preventative measures, health updates, and additional information about COVID-19, please visit the CDC (Center for Disease Control) website here.