FunZ Trampoline Park Safety
GUEST/PARK SAFETY & CARE
As a community of parks, the well-being and safety of our Guests and Team Members are our first priority. We are taking the following actions at FunZ in the light of the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
We are following all necessary state and local health department guidelines. We are also closely
monitoring CDC guidelines and will provide prompt updates should the situation change.
Visiting our parks? Expect…
- Enhanced cleaning procedures
- Dedicated Sanitation Team Member on all shifts to wipe down frequently touched equipment
- Masks are required for all Team Members
- Limited number of guests in park
- Limited capacity on all attractions and at all tables
- Reserve and pay online ahead of time
- Temperatures taken of all staff and guests upon arrival
- Newly installed Plexiglass partitions for Team Members at check-ins
- Practice Social Distancing – Keep 6 feet apart
- Increasing number of sanitizing stations
- Stay home if you are not feeling well
It is important to take good care of yourself and others. According to the CDC, here are a few ways you can protect yourself:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash; or cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve, not your hands.
- For more information on preventative measures, health updates and additional information about COVID-19, please visit the CDC (Center of Disease Control) web site, here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus